"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity." ~ Gilda Radner

Sunday, February 20, 2011

SLOTH APPEAL

Stylish!  Sexy!  Soft!  And Comfortable!

Pajama Jeans!  As Seen On TV!

No zippers. No buttons.  No pushin'.  No shovin'.

Just slip 'em on.

The look of stylish boot cut denim, but with all the softness of pajamas.

Cotton and Spandex. Part sweat pants, part jeans.

What's not to love?

Perhaps, had I purchased a Perfect Fit Button (also, As Seen On TV) and de-snugged my regular jeans a few months back, I might not need jammy jeans now.

But hind-end sight is always 20/20.

Talk about sloth appeal...

They say Pajama Jeans feel so much like PJs, you'll want to sleep in them.

Excellent. One less change of clothing required in a day's time.

Blurs even further my already fine line between work and sleep.

Speaking of sleep, may add a Snazzy Napper to my As Seen On TV shopping list.

Can't argue with a face blanket that keeps out distracting light and offers you a little privacy while you are trying to sleep while traveling on a bus or a train or a plane. Or riding in the car.

A bit burqa-like. But sports an oval nose opening for easy breathing.

Would I actually risk humiliation for a good sound sleep while traveling?

Yes.  I would do almost anything for a good snooze. Anytime. Anywhere.

(Especially when flying from Des Moines to Cincy for my class reunions.  Very important to look and feel well rested when seeing old classmates.)

Come to think of it,  I may add a bright pink JC Penney Snuggle Suit to my wardrobe. If I can find one.

Believe it or not, last year's Snuggie/Slanket-as-pantsuit fashion trend has yet to hit rural Iowa.  Hence, I'd be goin' out on a bit of a rebellious limb the first time I showed up at work wearing such a dapper bathrobe/blanket ensemb.

But who can argue with the "biz cazh" brilliance of this stunning Snuggie upgrade?

Comfort and style while parked in front of a computer eight hours a day. Nodding off?  Not a problem. Rest your weary head, albeit momentarily, on your nylon/fleece covered arm.

What I really want, though, is a Uni-Lazy. A cozy, full-length, anti-pill/polar fleece one-piece pajama set from the Forever Lazy Loungewear line. Preferably in Workaday Blues or Asleep On The Job Gray.

Just a little somthin' to crawl into after slogging home from the office and the jammy jeans are in the wash.

No comments: