"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity." ~ Gilda Radner

Monday, February 07, 2011

DESPERATELY TWACKING TALKYGIRL

Maybe I am talkygirl
Who in the world is "talkygirl" and why is her Twitter account in my name?

That's the $64,000 Question after Googling myself (which, I confess -- just for shucks and grins -- I do on occasion) and discovering this search engine stumper.

"Ann Heise Kult (talkygirl) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow Ann..."


What?

For the life of me, I do not remember opening a Twitter account under the user name "talkygirl". Though Lord knows, the handle, er, twandle (as some say in Twitterspeak) fits.


Quite the puzzlement.

To further the mystery, talkygirl has no picture nor has she any tweets.

We do follow a couple of the same tweeters, however. Which can mean only one thing...

I'm a sleep tweeter.

Or a switch twitter -- one who maintains more than one Twitter account.

Either way, I have absolutely no recollection of talkygirl.

Hence, I must be suffering from, for lack of a better twerm, twitternesia.  I dunno.

Just another twamatic Monday.

No comments: