"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity." ~ Gilda Radner

Friday, February 18, 2011

MY REAL GUITAR HERO

I've said it before and I'm sayin' it again.

Without him, Daniel and I would be running around starving and naked.

He's the one who keeps our family going, day in/day out.

Talkin' about my husband, John.

Cooking, laundry, goin' that extra mile to make sure I have time to blog every day...

John is, and always has been, the wind beneath my writing wings.

My biggest fan.  Believes in me when I find it hard to believe in myself.

Flowers on Valentine's Day, a cup of hot, chamomile tea waiting for me before bed after a particularly long day at work...like yesterday.

I feel for the guy.  Deserves a medal.

Spending 30 years with a writer who wears her heart on her sleeve 24/7 has to be exasperating.

(Not that he didn't have fair warning.  I was cryin' in my pretzels when he met me. But that's another story.)

Anyway, Bunny (sometimes we call each other Bunny), for all you do...today's blog is for you!

Love you.

No comments: