"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity." ~ Gilda Radner

Saturday, September 01, 2007

2,000! YEE-HA!

Woo-Hoo!

While I was out galavanting around Carroll today --OK, I took DJ to get a badly-needed haircut-- ye ol' site meter turned over to 2,000!

(So it has taken a tiny while...I sort of quit blogging here whenI was too busy blogging elsewhere (see earlier post) for the better part of the last year..but it's gratifying to think that The Home Stretch is actually read...)

And I even have some "regular" readers -- thank you all so much!

If I only knew who the 2,000th visitor actually was...

Oh,well...no sense looking a gift blogger in the post...

Anyway...to all Home Stretch readers near and far, I appreciate the time you take to read my thoughts and observations about life at/after 50...and I hope that here and there I have made you laugh...or think...or appreciate your own fleeting/misspent youth...

Well, I must get back to making a pasta salad...OK, it's a pre-packaged Suddenly Salad...at almost 51, one must make the most of the time one has left...

Next up, as promised: A few choice words of advice on dating, etiquette and more from Nancy Drew....

No comments: