"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity." ~ Gilda Radner

Saturday, July 07, 2007

CHANGE IS GOOD

If you've been hooked on The Eye, you need to check out The Voices of Stuart, Peg's new blog. I've added it to my links.

It looks great, and it's exciting to have a new Stuart news/discussion format to explore.

(Peg is a brave woman -- blogging all that is Stuart is not for the faint of heart...but she has proven herself up to the challenge.)

Speaking of exploring...

I spent the day exploring the new Walgreens in Carroll with a couple of girlfriends...you'd think I'd been on a cruise, I am so relaxed after a day at The Wall with my peeps...

Walgreens is a nice change from that other "Wal", if you catch my drift.

Change is good. Without it we die. And we miss out on some great makeup lines and nail polish colors, too...:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks ann. you got me started on this journey and what a journey it has been.

if someone had told me even 2 years ago that i would turn into a blog thing i would have laughed and dismissed it out of hand.

i have to admit that it has not always been easy. it has not always been fun. but it has been a rewarding challenge.

thanks again.

Annie said...

You are most welcome...

Whodathunk? That's the beauty of the blog-- you just never know where it will all lead...thank you for all your hard work,tenacity and plain ol'fashioned guts.

One of the best things to come out of all of this, of course, has been the opportunity to get to know you...it's been an honor -- and a blast -- to blog with you...

I look forward to watching "The Voices of Stuart" grow...