"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity." ~ Gilda Radner

Friday, September 01, 2006

BABUSHKA BABES

Just a quick post to say, hey, Ned Nick, I think the babushka thing is comin' back as evidenced by these three gorgeous babes wearing, what else but...babushkas! (See comments from NN under Edwina Scissorteeth post.)

It is the easiest way to ensure a good hair day, although you are right, NN...wearing one's babushka too tight can cause one to falter when taking a college history test.

Oy.

That is me, of course, in the middle; Kristin to my left; Jess to my right. Ironically, Jess IS my hair stylist! My friend, Mary, just sent this pic to me today....good times, good times. I believe we were on our way to the Jason Aldeen "Hick Town" concert?

Perfecting the babushka look is time consuming...is there such a thing, really, as THE perfect babushka look? Well worth pondering THAT, NN.

More later, kiddos.

2 comments:

SS said...

The Babushka look works great for you girls. It's so nice to be shown the proper way to wear one and to see the hoop earrings are a must to every babushka wearing fashionista :) You go Girls!
SS

kristin s said...

aww..i love you, annie!!!